Own your life
Approximately 20 kilometres east of Windhoek lies a piece of lush unspoilt bushveld, teeming with kudu and springbuck, with panoramic views over the Seeis River in the North, and the Auas mountains in the south. Its beauty cannot be fully comprehended, unless one takes the time to walk to the top of the hill to a lookout-point. The rich diversity of bird life adds to the overwhelming sense of tranquillity. Anticipate of finding warthog or kudu just beyond the next rise.
If this is the lifestyle you long for, coupled with easy access to Windhoek, Herboth’s Blick offers you the opportunity to realise this dream.
Herboth’s Blick contain 65 plots, each measuring 5 hectares. Privacy is ensured, as each home will be situated out of hearing distance from the next. Awake refreshed each day in an environment where the birds will be your alarm clock in the morning, and game roam freely.
There is comprehensive security on the centre which includes electrified fencing and 24 hour security guards. Here your children can enjoy the wonder of growing up as part of nature in a safe and secure environment.
Herboth's Blick has the following advantages:
• Nature village ownership, with expected high growth in property value, offering excellent return on investment.
• Ideally situated halfway between Namibia’s capital city Windhoek and the International airport.
• A safe environment where your family can experience truly Namibian lifestyle, but still situated conveniently close to the office.
• A clubhouse that includes a sparkling pool, gym, tennis and squash courts for quality time with the family while exercising, all within walking distance from your home.
• Access to a nearby equestrian centre, offering riding lessons for young and old, stables and excellent horse care.
• 24-hour security, including a guarded entrance, security fence, and intercom system linked to the security post